- Yesterday I stayed up too late pouring over the new Harney and Sons Tea catalog that I got in the mail. I love their tea and the catalog has some interesting information.
This mid-summers peach tea is great with a bit of sweetener. I wonder how it will be in an iced tea. I think I may find out soon.
- Yesterday it was sunny and warm here. After work I went by one of my new favorite places, the frozen yogurt shop. I got blackberry and coconut. I then came home and sat in my backyard (which sadly is really just a driveway with some plants around) and let the sun soak in. I closed my eyes and the breeze came and the warmth covered me and I ate some great blackberry and coconut frozen yogurt.
- Yesterday I put some of my new lovely finds on The Cedar Chest. More to come.
- Today I did some cool things at work. I love that smart people out there create great websites that can help me create html pages and functions without coding.
- Today is Earth Day. To the Earth, I say, "Thanks for being such a great host. Your home is lovely. I am sorry we haven't been the best guests.
- Today is almost over. I started this entry many hours ago.